As 2010 draws to a close, I’ve been looking back at what unfolded during the year. I thought I’d share a list of lists with you. They all deal with various facets of the expat life, and I hope you find them helpful.
Places to Live
- International Living’s prestigious 2010 Quality of Life Index
- Top Quality of Living Cities for 2010
- The Cheapest Places to Live in the World
- Ten Most Suitable Countries for American Expatriates
- World’s 25 Best Retirement Destinations
Why and How to Become an Expat
- 100 Reasons to Become an Expatriate
- How to Become an Expatriate: Step by Step
- 18 Excellent Tips from Expat Experts
- How to Become an Expat and Maintain Your Sanity While Doing It
Support Yourself as an Expat
- 64 Ways Location Independent People Earn a Living
- Ten Digital Nomads to Learn From
- 5 Lessons I Learned After a Year as a Digital Nomad
- Becoming a Digital Nomad: Options for Working Remotely from Anywhere
- Untether Yourself: Five Portable Careers to Support You Overseas
If you’re counting you’ll see there are only 14 lists here. That’s because one has been removed — Google recently flagged it as inappropriate.
Do you have a favorite expat list you’d like to share? Leave a comment below!