I thought I’d post a list of some well known and not-so-well known personal expat blogs to enjoy over the long Labor Day (in the US anyway) weekend. In no particular order. . .
- Bleeding Espresso, by an American who moved from Pennsylvania to her ancestors’ village in Italy.
- Chris Winchester, who moved very recently from the UK to New Zealand, and who promised to write a guest post here but hasn’t gotten around to it yet. (Wink!)
- Mid-Atlantic English, subtitled “How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Host Culture.
- Jim & Carole’s Mexico Adventure. A former community organizer and his wife moved to Ajicic, Mexico and photo-blog about it.
- Cuenca, Ecuador, New Life in Retirement. A CPA and an acupuncturist retire to Cuenca. I especially like his commentary about their multi-year process of deciding where to retire, and then implementing their plan!
I’ll try to post more links to expat blogs once a month or so. I find them fascinating, and hope you do too.
If you have a favorite blog you’d like to recommend, contact me or click the Comment link below to pass along the information.