- 108 total posts, plus a few pages
- 17 posts about health care in other countries
- 17 posts about financing your new life overseas through work or business
- 16 expat-themed book and movie reviews
- 16 posts about specific countries or regions of the world
- 10 posts examining the question, “what kind of expat are you?”
- 7 posts about learning another language
- 1 post and 3 pages about technology for the expat
- since Oct. 1, 2009, I’ve also posted 29 updates to the page, What Other Expat Sites Are Saying
Apparently you like the mix, because:
- 196 of you have commented on blog posts
- 139 of you have opted to follow me on Twitter
- Some of you have joined the Future Expat discussion on Facebook
- And a bunch of you are receiving updates by email or RSS feed.
Where Do We Go From Here?
Now that we’re heading into our second year, I’d love to hear more of your thoughts and ideas. Subjects you’d like to discuss? Topics to cover? Information or personal experiences you’d like to share with the rest of us? Countries that haven’t been mentioned yet? Click the comment link below to add your voice.