- AngloInfo Panama. AngloInfo has been providing English-language information for expats in a variety of locations. The Panama site has just launched. It’s a good all-around resource, very focused on Panama City.
- La Vita e Bella, two American expats living la dolce vita in Florence, Italy.
- Joburg Expat is the site of Sine, a German serial expat who’s lived on four continents with husband and kids.
- Northern Beaches Know-How. If you’re thinking about moving to Sydney, Australia, check out this site. There’s a wealth of good, actionable information here.
- Leaving America is an interesting melange of thoughts, ideas and information from a serial expat originally from the US.
- Curious Places is a photo journal showing all sorts of interesting and wacky places around the world.
- 175 Days Around the World chronicles the travels of Christian Haugen, from Vietnam to Argentina. Nice photos!
- Technosyncratic Travel, the wanderings of two digital nomads, Kali and Christy.
- Twenty-Something Travel is the blog of another perpetual traveler, a single woman who hopes to help others launch their international adventures.
- Exile Lifestyle is another PT (perpetual traveler) site. Colin Wright moves to a new place every four months, and he crowd-sources the decision about where to go among his readers! He’s a portable careerist who sells t-shirts, books and branding.
- 64 Ways Location Independent People Earn a Living. One of many excellent articles, if you’re considering a portable career you should read this!
photo courtesy of Wikipedia