It’s been a while since I’ve done any kind of list, so I thought I’d give you a look today at some of the expat blogs I follow, and that you might find helpful, too.
[ad#Google Adsense Double]
- Empty Nest Expat. Currently living in Prague, the blogger describes herself as “an American expatriate bursting with enthusiasm to GET OUT AND EXPERIENCE OUR GLOBE! ”
- Living In the Sun. This is a website with four offshoot blogs, each dealing with a European/Mediterranean country. There’s one for France, Portugal, Spain and Greece.
- Soul Travelers 3. Two fifty-something parents and a nine-year old travel the world in “an epic odyssey: open-ended, years long slow trip around the world as a family adventure, unschool, spiritual journey and lifestyle.”
- Expat+Harem. A Berkely, CA native living in Istanbul with her Turkish husband.
- My Several Worlds. The author is a traveler and photographer. Originally from Ottawa, Canada, she currently lives and works in Taipei. Her site features gorgeous photos, as well as information about teaching English abroad.
- Career by Choice. Megan Fitzgerald helps expats develop their careers abroad.
- Traveling4Health. While not specifically an expat blog, this is a terrific resource for anyone interested in health care abroad.
- Mid-Atlantic English, the blog of an American who’s lived for an extended time in the UK.
- The Cranky Yank. This is the personal blog of Dan Prescher from International Living, and he always has a unique perspective.
Do you have a favorite expat blog? Share it by clicking on the Comment link below.